3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cups
Peanut butter and chocolate combine in these Peanut Butter Cups for a new take on this classic candy.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
Servings 12 servings, 1 cup each
Calories about 74 kcal
- 3 scoops Chocolate Plant-Based Vegan Shakeology (preferably Shakeology- this is the product I use so I don’t know how the texture or taste will turn out with any other protein powder)
- About 1/2 cup of Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup of organic coconut oil
- Prepare twelve MINI muffin cups by lining with muffin papers.
- Microwave 1/2 cup of organic coconut oil for 10 seconds.
- Mix 3 large scoops of chocolate shakeology or chocolate protein powder of your choice with the 1/2 cup of melted organic coconut oil.
- Drizzle the chocolate mixture about one tablespoon in the mini muffin papers. Place in freezer for one minute.
- Pull them back out again and place ½ tsp. peanut butter on top of each to layer.
- Place in freezer for one minute to help set.
- Pull them back out and
- Drizzle the chocolate mixture evenly over each peanut butter cup; spread to create a thin chocolate layer on top. Pro tip: shake pan back and forth.
- Freeze for 5 minutes, or until chocolate hardens.
- Serve immediately, or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator or freezer for up to three days until ready to eat.